Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bloginnings!

In case you couldn't figure out my clever title above, "bloginnings" is a new word combining the words "blog" and "beginnings." "Wow" is right! If you enjoy language-defiling word mashups and high school level grammar, then you've found the right blog!

I started this blog for purely political reasons. Here's how it all went down:


I'll be running for the office of President of the United States in 2012 as a member of the YouTube party. The paperwork is currently pending.

By the way, that's my good friend Brett Elizabeth Jenkins: poet extraordinaire, exceptional mitten wearer, and rugby ordinaire. You can follow her blog at The Angry Grammarian. Do it!

I intend this blog to be a semi-educational collection of weird science, interesting math problems, real-life adventures, and weekend garage projects. And other stuff. Probably.

2 comments: